Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Brunch & Tea Party

I created this cake for a friend's birthday party.  I had been wanting to make this Spring Flower Bouquet Cake for months, so I was very excited to be able to create it!  I also wanted to make these Butterfly Cupcakes, which went perfectly with my theme.  The cake and cupcakes were both our Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake with our Chocolate Peppermint Ganache filling.  The cake and cupcakes are iced in our Classic Buttercream Frosting.  The daisies and leaves are edible gum paste/fondant.  The daffodils are Royal Icing.  The butterflies are made of candy melts and Chocolate frosting.  Anyway, I loved how it all came together!



1 comment:

  1. Tanya love all the details from the butterflies to the petals. Another awesome creation.

    ReplyDelete