Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How We Got Started

My friend Lori and I had talked many times about taking a cake decorating class, we just never seemed to get around to it.  That is, we didn't get around to it until Lori volunteered us to make the wedding cake for our friend's wedding.  And we only had two and a half months until the wedding!  We quickly signed up for cake decorating classes at Michael's.  I had no previous experience with decorating cakes.  My friend, Lori, has been making delicious cakes for a while, but had never taken a decorating class.  So we embarked on our journey to Confection Perfection.

The first cake I decorated in class.

Lori decorating her first cake in class.

3 comments:

  1. They just don't make good looking cakes, they make awesome, deliciousness cakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their cakes are AMAZING and beautiful! Confection Perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see your site. Good Luck! I guess you don't need luck, though. Your cakes are a work of art!

    ReplyDelete